Apr 25, 2014

K95K Color Run - Temecula, CA

(originally posted on our sister-blog, SoCal Dog Blog)

Man, oh man, I'm so excited for this!


I'm constantly on the look out for activities that I can do with Gigi, so when I heard a 5K was being held for dogs I was uber excited.

We'll probably register next Friday (payday) and I'll definitely be ordering G some doggles from Amazon that same day so the colored cornstarch doesn't get into her eyeballs.


There are lots of options in regards to what package to register under...I think we'll opt for the VIP, since it includes a visit to one of the onsite spa's after the race. A clean dog, yes please!

Hope you guys will join the color fun. Let me know if you'll be there and maybe we can run/walk together. Dog lovers unite!

For more info visit k95kcolorrun.com

1 comment:

  1. So...I kind of want to do this! I didn't even know this was happening, but I go running with my girl all the time and we have yet to do a race together, and this looks fun!

    ReplyDelete