Jan 2, 2015

We Now Return To Your Regularly Scheduled Programming...


It's been a while since anything has been posted here on this lil' blog. I've totally missed keeping you folks updated on all the fun local events.

I promise I wasn't gone by choice...it seems after lots and lots of trying, we're finally adding a little one to our family of two. Yay for a chubby baby!

This was our adorable way of including everyone in the announcement, haha.

So now that the morning sickness is completely gone (thank gawd!) it's back to the grind of finding and listing all the fun SoCal events for you to attend. I know, I'm totally excited too.

Who knows, I may even add a parenting section to this blog; because honestly, we all know this baby GIRL is going to overtake my entire world. In a good way.


-Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment