Jun 13, 2013

Shake It Up At SONIC


When I lived in OC SONIC was the place we'd hit up on a hot summer day or at midnight for one of their delicious cheeseburgers and chili cheese tater tots. Oh man, my mouth's watering just thinking about it.

Unfortunately for me, the nearest location to where I live now is about 20 miles. *sad face* No late night tots for this girl (gas is too expensive). But, there is one right around the corner from my mom's place so you can bet I'll be taking advantage of this sweet deal whenever I'm visiting her.

Which may be more often this summer.

check out ALL of the delicious flavors here

What's your favorite item off the Sonic menu?


-Lin

2 comments:

  1. i've never been to sonic before! haha i know that's crazy, but hopefully will be getting to one this summer! This shakes look yummyyy:)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sonic's cranberry limeade and tots-- I thought closest one to me was the FUllerton one but now I'm super happy to see that there is one in Rancho Cuc. When did this happen?!?

    <3 Amanda

    ReplyDelete