May 30, 2013

Fabulous So-Cal Drive In Theaters



There aren't too many of them out there but I yes, they do still exists.

With summer right around the corner and the beautiful evening weather already here, it's a real shame to spend your time indoors.

My favorite thing to do when we're strapped for cash but still want to catch the latest flick is head to the local drive-in. Two movies for $7, you can beat it. Even when we used to live in OC, the hubs and I would endure the 45 minute - 1 hour drive to Riverside just for our drive-in date nights. I tell ya, it's totally worth it!

So next time you're bored at home and need something to do for the evening, grab the lawn chairs, a light blanket, a bunch of junk food (and/or Little Caesars $5 pizza) and head to the nearest one near you. And, if you can't find a sitter for the kiddos, no problem, let them tag along and experience the outdoor movie fun.

Los Angeles County

Riverside County

San Luis Obispo

San Bernardino County

San Diego County

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a summer night! I love drive in movie theaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a drive in theatre less then 10 minutes from my sisters and I've sadly never been! definitely putting that on my to do list this year!

    ReplyDelete