Aug 5, 2013

Pie- what?

A few months ago my hubs and i stumbled upon a new restaurant in one of our favorite shopping centers, the Irvine Spectrum. It was called (and still is called) Pieology. We love it and think its quite the deal even if you each get your own pizza! 

Here's my normal order from last few months: 


Basically, this place is like Chipotle for pizza! You walk up to the counter, possibly after waiting in line for (usually about) 15 minutes at least and tell them what you want on your pizza! The crust is always thin to allow them to cook the pizza's quickly and there is a wealth of toppings to choose from. I like to start with one of their creations and then add things i like. Like on the one shown above I added all the cheeses and black olives with some chicken as well! Yum! 



Check out their site for locations in Orange County and coming soon to many locations in LA and the surrounding areas!

-Simone
PS - Make sure you visit Monday's post for a giveaway! Woo Hoo WRESTLING! 

2 comments:

  1. yummm. i was just at the Irvine Spectrum last weekend and had no idea that was there. Next time I get down there, I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pizza so I love that idea!! There is a place in LA near UCLA similar to that called 800 Degrees.

    ReplyDelete