Jul 9, 2013

Super Easy (Cake Mix) Cookies


Get in mah belly!

Standing in front of a hot stove isn't my idea of fun. I'm sure you're sitting there nodding away. So when I found this great recipe for super easy and delicious (believe me, it's true) cookies, I went for it.

I don't know if it's because they're made with cake batter or what but these things are little bites of scrumptious-ness.  One box probably made well over 2 dozen cookies and my dad ate about 3/4 of them in the first hour haha.

via
Cake Mix Sugar Cookies

1 - box vanilla cake mix (or any flavor you choose)
2 - eggs
1/3 - cup vegetable oil

Directions:  Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs and oil until well combined. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or just lightly spray with cooking spray).  Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until slightly golden. Let cool completely.

Frosting:
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter; softened
1/4 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 cups powdered sugar (more or less, depending on how thing/runny you want it)
A few drops of your choice of food coloring

Directions:  Combine all ingredients until smooth. Spread over cooled cookies and top with sprinkles.

ENJOY!
-Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment